We are currently recruiting volunteers to join the team and help coordinate our transport.
What this entails:
- Talking to our rescue partners in China and Korea to plan and execute safe travel arrangements.
- Checking paperwork against vaccinations and rabies titre testing.
- Booking transport to pick the little legs up from Paris.
- Some late nights and early mornings - not all the time but you need to be prepared to stay up until the early hours for the flights that come in from Korea to ensure that the dogs are handed over safely to their new pawrents.
- Establishing and maintaining a UK-based transport volunteer register to transport our little legs up the country as required.
-Attending a monthly team meeting via video call
-Keeping in good contact with the charity trustees and other volunteer team members.
What we can offer you:
- Full training will be given and ongoing support will be available – you won’t ever be in this alone.
- A friendly supportive team of individuals who are a pleasure to work with
- Incredibly grateful dachshunds
- 100% Volunteer job satisfaction when you see those babies in their forever homes
This post will not be suited to someone who does not have time to commit to the post, transport paperwork can happen last minute and we need people who can be available to support arrangements.
Please email us email@example.com if you think you can fit the above role.